Add support to your C5 and C6 seats. Works with stock seat
covers/foam or replacements. If you're replacing your seat covers this
kit is a must!
If you've ever taken your stock seat covers off you
have noticed the seats side bolsters do not have any support under
them. So as you climb in/out of the seat, the outside bolster foam tears
where it contacts the steel seat frame and quickly sags or goes flat.
The steel wires in the center area cut into the foam and quickly cause
the foam to sag and pinching around the hip area. The leather looks
baggy and deep wrinkles appear. This is not a good look for your Vette!
This seat repair kit corrects the seat design defect where there is no
support under the side bolsters and the center wires slice into the seat
Included in the kit is the material for 1 seat:
· high density Upholstery foam as highlighted below.
· Tough, wear resistant Ballistic nylon fabric to repair the cut foam.
· .25 inch jute pad to make the seat firmer
· Zip ties to replace the metal hog rings.
· Detail step-by-step instructions with photos
special tools are required. Spray glue like 3M Super #77 or #90 to
attach the pieces will be needed. This is widely available at any home
improvement or crafts store.