C5 Corvette OEM headlights are ineffective, and just plain dated!
units from JWM will give you the updated look, and great light output
with the 55 watt HID low beams.
What is Included
* Comes with everything you need to install.
* Low beams are HID. High beams are 9005 (use stock bulbs). High beams are not adjustable. 5000k is suggested for the brightest and whitest. 6000k is white with a small hint of blue.
colored step by step directions are included **. This guide is 12-14 pages
long and also includes additional tips that we've compiled over the years
of offering these kits. We also have installed many of these, so
we'll be able to provide tech support if needed. No other vendor has more experience with this kit!
* Kit comes complete with (1) R and (1) L housing, low beam HID kits (bulbs and ballasts), wiring harness, and complete instructions with pictures.
* 55 watt low beam kits are now standard. 55 watt kits are 35% brighter than 35 watt kits. Most OEM HID lows are 35 watts (for comparison).
* Includes built in harness that keeps the low beams on when high beams are used. This isn't included from the factory, and will prolong the life of the HID kits.
HID Fog Kit Add on
kit is our plug n play HID fog kit. OEM fogs must be installed to use
this kit. This kit is super bright and allows for additional light for
foggy conditions or just to complement the HID low beams. . See here for
product details <-- HERE -->
Most C5's can handle the HID fog light kit without modifications. Some C5's are sensitive to them and will blow fuses. If this happens, the correct way
to fix it is to run a HID battery relay harness from the battery to
the ballasts/bulbs (just like the headlight projector kit). This will allow the kits to draw power direct from the battery.
These can be purchased online through a Google search.
Another temporary solution is to upgrade the fuses to 15 amp fuses.
This is not suggested for long term use.
HID High Beam Kit Add on
kit is our plug n play HID high beam kit. Easily plugs right into the projectors to give you the brighter high beams. Just a little warning, hid bulbs do have a 8-10 second warm up time before fully bright. Lows do stay on when highs are used when supplied wiring harness is used.
Adding the HID high beam kit adds 3-4 days to processing times.
1 year limited warranty on the HID kits. Housings are not under warranty (due to possible road debris damage).
Product can only be returned if new and not installed in 30 days. No refunds for labor charges.
All warranty claims must be brought to the attention of JWM by email.
** Sorry, we do not send our step by step instructions via email. These are only sent to customers who purchase the kit from us.
Installation Instructions will be automatically emailed after ordering. The link will be in the emailed invoice.